After the past year of hunkering down at home and staying in, this year looks so promising for planning a great summer vacation with your family and friends.
One of the things many people realized this past year is that they want a vacation but they want to avoid the crowds.
Here are 5 tips to avoid the crowds and have a great summer vacation:
- Plan ahead and remember that a lot of destinations are more crowded on a weekend then they are during the week.
- Travel somewhere remote or at least a place that is not considered a tourist hotspot. It is so much fun to explore a place that not many other people know about. It is like your family has it’s own secret and special getaway spot.
- Be a Tourist and take advantage of the personalized service of a tour guide. This can include exclusive guided tours and access to famous spots that you always wanted to visit. This option is worth the extra money if you can get it into your budget.
- Choose activities where seclusion is part of the package. For example going hiking or camping where you and a few others are the only ones around exploring nature.
- Rent a vacation home instead of staying in a hotel. This is a great way to relax and unwind in the comfort of your own space, where there are no other people on the other sides of the wall keeping you up at night. You can even have a full kitchen this way and save money on dining out.
When you traval this summer, be sure you read up on the local rules and regulations. Be up to date on any travel advisory’s that may be different from previous years.
And one last thing…Have Fun!! Stay Safe!